Hello and welcome to my compendium page for Lion’s Den Fight Club 5 & Game Master 5. This page serves as a central repository for the various XML files I provide for these two outstanding apps.
- Before You Begin – (Read Me First!)
- SRD Enhanced Compendium – (Public)
- Full Compendium – (Private)
- Unearthed Arcana – (Usable with either Compendium)
- MrFarland – My Homebrew add-ons. (Usable with either Compendium)
If you’re looking for my custom DM Screen for Game Master 5, you can find it here.
Before You Begin
Before you start using my custom compendiums, you should know the following:
Stock Compendium: The compendium that comes with the apps can always be restored from the options menu in either application. You can always go back.
Always Delete, Always Replace: Always delete your compendium before you install or update a new one. Merging content from different sources is a recipe for disaster.
Merging Content & Maintaining Your Own Version: If you’re looking to merge my files with your own content, I strongly recommend checking out my Primer on XML for Fight Club 5.
Stay Current: I update my compendium regularly. I recommend signing up for my mailing list to get an email when I release an update.
SRD Enhanced Compendium (Public)
The SRD Enhanced Compendium contains everything you need to get started playing Dungeons & Dragons. All the content can be found in various PDFs provided by Wizards of the Coast for free. I strongly recommend grabbing copies of these PDFs from the links below.
- Dungeons & Dragons 5th ed. System Reference Document 5.1
- Dungeons & Dragons 5th ed. Basic Edition Rules
- Dungeons & Dragons 5th ed. Elemental Evil Player’s Companion
Download the SRD Enhanced Compendium (Current Version: 2020-01.01)
The Full Compendium is actually a collection of files that I use in all of my games.
- Player’s Handbook
- Dungeon Master’s Guide
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
- Volo’s Guide to Monsters
- Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes
- Ghosts of Saltmarsh
Campaign Setting Guides
- Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide
- Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting
- Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron
- Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus*
- Curse of Strahd
- Hoard of the Dragon Queen
- Lost Mine of Phandelver
- Out of the Abyss
- Princes of the Apocolypse
- Rise of Tiamat
- Storm King’s Thunder
- Tales from the Yawning Portal
- Tomb of Annihilation
- Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
- Waterdeep: Dungeon of Mad Mage*
These files are password protected due to the files containing copyrighted material from one or more sources. If I have provided you with a password, I ask that you not share that password online.
The following files are based on various Unearthed Arcana released by Wizards of the Coast for the purpose of play-testing. I do not recommend installing UA content unless you need/want something it provides.
- Centaurs & Minotaurs
- Elf Subraces
- Feats for Skills
- One Grung Above
Download Unearthed Arcana Add-Ons.
These are my personal homebrews I use in all of my games. I DO NOT introduce homebrew things lightly and you’ll find most of my homebrews are far from game-breaking. I am working on guides to explain each homebrew better and will post them when they are done.
- Exotic Arms & Armor
- General Store
- Jewels & Treasures
- Mechanical Arrows and Bows