This post is an update notice for my Fight Club 5 Compendium. Links to the XML files are posted on my dedicated Compendium page at https://donfarland.com/compendium.
I’m all caught up! I was going to wait for Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything but decided to add the items, monsters, and spells from the adventures Infernal Machine Rebuild and Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden. Of course, these additions are only included in my full compendium for my players. There are some very minor fixes to the SRDe compendium, but not a whole lot.
This update is primarily geared towards those of you using my full compendium in
- I’ve reorganized my homebrew content to make it easier to choose anything you do or do not want.
- Added the items and monsters from Infernal Machine Rebuild
- Added the items, monsters, and spells from Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
- Path of the Aramente: A variation on the Necklace of Prayer Beads, but reskinned and tweaked to fit the elemental theme of the Ashari. Instead of standard Cleric spells, the beads are all evocation spells of earth, fire, water, and air. Most of the spells are utility or defensive in nature,
- Tempest: An exciting new magical item for one of my players that combines a Javelin of Lightning with a Trident +1. Not exactly a game-breaking addition.