Last updated on March 26, 2020
This post is an update notice for my Full & SRDe Fight Club 5 Compendium. Links to the XML files are posted on my dedicated Compendium page at https://donfarland.com/compendium.
2020-04-01 Update (on 3/26)
While the March update was a little late, this update is a little early. With Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount coming on 3/17, I knew I couldn’t wait until April 1st. Throw in some free time thanks to COVID-19 and here you go.
The primary focus of this update is, of course, the Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount. It is an outstanding book with a lot of quality content in it. The class options, races, backgrounds, magical items, and of course the Dunamancy spells have been well worth the wait. If you haven’t already picked it up, do it. Even if you are not a Critical Role fan, there is a lot in this book that can go in any campaign.
Like the last update, this release also has a lot of content fixes and I’ve cleaned up a lot of formatting issues. Here is the official changelog:
- Added the content from the Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount
- Classes: Echo Knight, Chronurgy Mage, Graviturgy Mage
- Backgrounds: Grinner & Volstrucker Agent
- Spells: All of the Dunamancy spells
- Items: All magical items, vestiges (in all 3 versions), and misc. items
- Monsters: All of the monsters in the beastiary & adventures
- Added some missing monsters and NPCs from adventures.
- Hoard of the Dragon Queen
- Rise of Tiamat
- Dungeon of the Mad Mage
- Fixed a lot of minor issues with spell lists for the half casters.
- Added the wizard class to the GGR spell Encode Thoughts.
- Added Acquisition’s Incorporated, but made it an add-on. (NOT in COMPLETE)