Over the past couple of months, I have been swamped with work (day job) and various home improvement tasks. While it has slowed down my work on the Encyclopedia Exandria module for Encounter+, it is still moving along nicely. While I still have a very long way to go, I figured I’d share a short little preview video and some screenshots of the module in action.
Encyclopedia Exandria in Action
While the video could certainly benefit from a voiceover, I simply didn’t want to wait for a quiet moment in our own personal slice of quarantine. Instead let me just give you the low-tech, bullet list highlights.
- The Encyclopedia Exandria module draws on information in the Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount, the Tal’Dorei Campaign Guide, the Critical Role Wiki, and Critical Recap.
- The module will be available for free on my web site and you will need Encounter+. It will be 100% compliant with WotCs Fan Content Policy.
- In the initial release of the module I will have pages for various factions, the pantheon of gods, planes, races of Exandria, and more than 500 pages on different geographical areas.
- All the maps in the module were created by me using Wonderdraft. I have to incorporate changes from EGtW, but hope to get world, continent, and region maps done soon..
- You can navigate between pages using wiki-style links that allow the DM to quickly jump between pages and back again.
- DMs can easily copy existing pages and create new locations, geographical regions, gods, etc to suit their own personal home game.
Some Preview Screenshots
Unfortunately, I do not have a release date or even a release target yet. I still have well over 400 pages to create, images to source, and maps to make. I’m going to try and get a 1.0 release out by the end of June, but … well … life has a way of throwing us curveballs. But then that has been the theme for 2020 in general.
Keep an eye on the site and Twitter for future updates.